If you have received notice from your employer that you are being placed on unpaid leave or terminated because you have refused the COVID-19 vaccination or booster shot, contact your Union Representative for assistance. Use the “Find Your Representative” feature to the right of this post to find your representative’s contact information, or browse our staff directory. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours please send an email to esc@nullifpte20.org and another member of our staff will assist you.